UPDATE: We are NOT currently accepting NEW clients for wellness care.
We are continuing to see both new and current clients for sick pet care, acupuncture, and end of life care.
NEW clients seeking home euthanasia can be scheduled based on referral by your regular veterinarian.
stay. sit. smile.
Vet Around Town provides convenient, comprehensive veterinary care to pets in and around Austin, Texas. Our mobile vet services allow for low-stress, personalized treatment of your dogs and cats in the comfort of your own home or office. We enable effortless communication with our clients via a completely paperless practice utilizing electronic medical records, email, and text messaging.
Our mission is to enable you to be completely informed and involved in your pet's medical care. We love you and your pets like family! Whether your pet needs a routine checkup or has an illness, Dr. Jenna Scibilia is the friendly neighborhood veterinarian that you want to call.
Contact us today to schedule an appointment!
- General preventative care to keep your pet happy and healthy.
- Services can include: vaccinations, microchip placement, lab testing, dietary planning, behavior consultations, senior care, and more!
- Assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of minor illnesses, right at home.
- You might need us for issues such as ear infections, skin infections, vomiting, diarrhea, urinary issues, and limping.
- Keep your pet comfortable & happy during terminal illness with hospice care. Find peace in your pet's passing with a gentle, low-stress home euthanasia.
- Our goal is to provide the most peaceful passing for your pet. We are also able to arrange for cremation services depending on your wishes.
- Includes acupuncture, electroacupuncture, and laser therapy.
- Most commonly used for the treatment of acute or chronic pain and inflammation.
- Be prepared to travel with your pet: we will help to make sure that your pet meets all health requirements of your destination state or country.
- Our USDA accredited veterinarian can provide both domestic and international health certificates.
Meet the Vet
Dr. Jenna Scibilia is a graduate of the University of Pennsylvania veterinary school. She has extensive experience in emergency and critical care for dogs and cats, and enjoys bringing her knowledge and skills to general practice. Your pet will love having a house call vet visit from Dr. Jenna and the Vet Around Town team!
Click here to learn more about Dr. Jenna.
Dr Jenna is Fear Free Certified! This continuing education program further enforces our mission to provide stress-free, personalized veterinary care for pets in and around Austin.