A housecall travel fee will apply to each vet visit and will depend on travel distance. Otherwise, the costs for exams, diagnostics, and treatments are very similar to those at a brick-and-mortar veterinary practice.
Our most common services are listed below; we offer many additional services which may be recommended and discussed based on examination of your pet.
- Travel Fee: $60+
- Standard Exam/Consult: $60+
- New Puppy/Kitten Exams: $25+
- Vaccinations: $20 - 35 each
- Home Euthanasia: $250+
- Cremation: $100+
- *The travel fee is dependent upon driving distance from our home base in North Central Austin.
- *The home euthanasia fee includes housecall, exam, sedation, and euthanasia.
- *The cremation fee includes transport to our crematorium and having your pet's ashes returned or not returned to you.
- *All prices are subject to change - please contact us to discuss expected costs for your pet's care.